Sunday, September 20, 2009

CHUCK BASS-TARD IS DELICIOUS ♥

But his nose is sure too big,isn't it?

------------

Well,long time no stories!
So..here's the list for everything you guys missed!

*O9/16/O9
BLACKOUT. All city,and..I just go to sleep early. Ugh,I was watching GG,you know?

*O9/17/O9
Nothing happened. Just..falling MORE in love with GG. Omg,Chuck Bass is so cute! I love the way he dressed and talk to Blair :)

*O9/18/O9
Why yeah..I um..I do nothing. I dont know what should I do. Chillin at school,study,waiting for the time to go home so I can continue to watch GG. I am nuts,dont you think? :D

*O9/19/O9
Haha. Earthquake. I dont know why,but my mom is just freakin out for that short-shaking-time in house. Come on,it just is. Omg I love my holiday :) Many 'surprises'. But,my mom is still freakin out. Ughhh well.

*O9/2O/O9
Erm. Now. I already bought GG season 2,and watch the first CD....and confused. Nate Archibald is weird. I think he's a sweet innocent guy. Well,he's a gigolo. But actually he do that just for help his family. Omg,He's so sweet now :) But. Serena and Dan is totally broke up. Ugh,I hate that. Little J is..helping out at Queen B's mom's business. Hope no more catfights. Okay so..I just love GG :)

------------

Okay..so that was what you missed from me :D
And..I wanna watch the next CD :]
Catch up later,kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment