Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Omegle chat.

[So,before I go to sleep,I had a crazy conversation with a stranger in omegle.]

You:
can i get a large pizza?
You: with american topping.
Stranger: why not :)
You: and lemon tea without lemon and sugar
You: pleaseeee???
You: :)
Stranger: which table do you sit sir )
You: i sit on the floor.
You: in the middle
You: anyway im a girl.
You: you just call me sir
You: i am mad.
You: grrrrrh.
Stranger: hi there humorous person :)
Stranger: okay calm down :)
Stranger: how are u?
You: im fine
Stranger: where are u from?
You: from the wonderland.
You: im an unicorn anyway
You: i love rainbow,and american topping pizza
Stranger: and i am from neverland i bought it from M.J. before he die :)
You: so you're a rich people?
Stranger: in my dreams yes :D
You: big dreamer
You: liar
You: liar
You: liar
Stranger: i confess yes i lied...
You: hahaha.
You: that's so good.
You: now give me your life.
Stranger: and u give me what?
You: because,im lord voldemort.
You: just do what i want
Stranger: and i am Kira do you know me?
You: im Light Yagami but I dont own any death note.
Stranger: just give me your name i will proof :)
You: im Yello.
You: Yello Sunny.
Stranger: i am Yunus Karisma :)
You: I love gardening,and I have one sister.
Stranger: nice to meet you
You: What kind of name is that?
You: are you african?
Stranger: a turkish name, you know why, because i am a Turk :)
You: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You: your name is suck!
You: get over it!
You: xDDDD
You: you should change your name.
Stranger: it's too late :)
You: maybe Uranus?
You: Bahahahah!!!!!!!!!!
You: or Moon is much better.
You: :)
You: I like my name
Stranger: it's not that bad i guess :)
You: THAT WAS SO BAD!
You: I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR LIFE
You: GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND EAT ALL THE PILLS!
You: AT LEAST YOU DIE AND I CAN CHAT WITH ANOTHER STUPID STRANGER.
You: BAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Stranger: it's not my whole life, i mean my name :)
Stranger: i have a wonderful character i guarantee that :)
You: OKAY I UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR INSANE AND I DONT CARE AND I HAVE TO KILL YPU!
You: *YOU!
You: WITH MY SUPER MAGIC WAND!
You: AVADA KEDAVARA!
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

[and this is the other stupid conversation,messed up by meeeee.]

Stranger:
hi
Stranger: heeeyooo
You: BLAH BLAH BLAH
You: BLUUUUUUUAAAHHH
You: HAHAHAHA
You: GAHAHAHHA
You: JAJAJAJ
You: KOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKO
You: LILILILILI
You: ASKASKJDHJKSFGLACNGWFEHISDJ
You: HASDGSKFBXDALSJMDHNFHKMJLAMKJD
You: IUDSNFAKXENGFUAEGFIAFAKJDFHAUWHFDIAUEGWCIUQWEYCUFBYEFJFHALEUBTGIUQEWHF
You: FNCEFHOWEHFCOQWNHFIXNJXSFLKASENFJLA
Stranger: are u ok?
You: GO TO HELLL!!!!!
You: ISDNCUASHEFIMXQJ,ESMXBXWFHNEMJDW,SMNUHCGBYRFIEHJIWOD
Stranger: im in hell
You: GOOOD
You: SDKAHLALDJGQASDLGK
You: KJASGHKAJSHGKAJSHGDJKHASJKFDHGJKASDHGKJASHDGKAJSHDGJKALHGHLAGWRUIGH
You: DKLGKEFGWERG;WEROBDVKNDLROGHOR;S,/DV.F
You: JDSVKJKJV
You: JSFVHKJFV
You: SVALSDJFPQAODFKSL
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Funny,right?????
Check omegle now!
Go go go!!!
xD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment